Sunday, April 22, 2012

Random on call thoughts.

A night on call.....The important thoughts, from myself and the anonymous. 
Crab cakes with chipotle mayo, lime vinaigrette couscous...and a Pepsi max.  $3.94.
This was my cafeteria dinner on call tonight.  Sounds frightening from a hospital cafeteria, but surprisingly nice.
How do you stab yourself in the eye opening bacon? Be a good girl scout and cut AWAY from you face.  Who am I to judge, I burn myself on the oven on a nearly monthly basis.
You are heartless if you don't cry during "The Vow."
Bochdalek.... Bochdalek..... Bochdalek....still sounds funny no matter how many times I say it.
I was cold all day, why is my Twix melted?
Apparently we have started a nonagenarian clinic in here tonight.
Nonagenarian (plural nonagenarians) -One who is between the age of 90 and 99, inclusive.
When we grow up we want to be disgruntled Wal-Mart greeters. It's good to have goals.
Look at the tiny little enhancing mass, don't you just want to put it in your pocket to take it home and feed it.
Support hose at 29 = no varicose veins at 30.
Sure, there were more educationally valuable thoughts of the night, but these are the ones that make life interesting.
Recap of the week:
Survived the presentations. Never made it to the gym. Planned a mini vacation for my 29*th birthday. Hugged the best boyfriend in the world as many times as I could (you would hug him too if he had helped with your research citations!) 36 days remaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment