Saturday, March 10, 2012

More Random On Call Thoughts for Teddi

1. Person A,"Why after a month of having a symptom do you come into the emergency department on a Saturday night?"
Person B,"I don't know, slow night at the strip club?"
Person A,"It's an elderly man."
Person B,"His favorite stripper had a night off?"
Person A,"Sounds plausable."
Half hour later.
Person A,"What's our assumption on this one, symptoms for three months, young female?"
Person B,"We found our stripper!"
Person A," I think your answers say a lot about what you do when you have a Saturday night off."
Person B,"Someone has to put those girls through Med School."
2. Why do people feel the urge to point out that I am pleasant on the phone...are they insinuating I am unpleasant in person?
3. Only time I've between psyched about "Spring Forward". I lose an hour of CALL, hopefully not that hour of sleep I might have gotten though.
4. It's amazing that people can not see the reasoning behind my slight jealousy of the "stay at home mom".
5. DOGS ARE PEOPLE TOO! (lmao, from a passing by patient in the hallway)
6. Patience is a virtue, patients are not. (quote from a referring doc.....I have no idea what it means)
7. Where the heck do people get all these pallets on pinterest?
8. I just wrote the word "the" and had to stare at it to see if it was spelled correctly. (and people call me Dr.)
9. I could be perfectly happy being a photographer, home flipper, home stager, interior designer, personal chef, or florist.....or chipmunk trainer.
10. I do not understand the current sock monkey obsession. (just a random fact)

No comments:

Post a Comment