Sunday, May 27, 2012

Maybe we need to work on our definitions of "abnormal"

Being tucked away in my dark cave can occasionally have perks, not the least of which is people think they are alone in the Rads hallway.
At a fairly loud volume...Random male physician in the hallway, " This is the part of me, you're never ever gonna take from me, I kissed a girl and I liked it,UH UH UH uh uh, hmm hmm hmm."

The same security guard has walked past five times tonight whistling, from the best I can tell, the theme to Super Mario Bros.

A quote from me, "It's more than half way around the world."
Just further proof of my lack of geography knowledge ;-)

Unnamed Resident, " His forth, proximal phalanx hurts on the volar aspect." ...."And I really like bananas"... "Just FYI."

Non Rads Attending, "Radiology must be a sweet gig, but I bet your butt gets numb and you have an increased risk of carpal tunnel."
Me, "My butt is a bit numb."

Same Attending, "If I CT my hand will you 3D reconstruct it so it looks like it is going to smack you, I need a visual to text my children when they act up."... "I'm mostly joking."

Same Attending, " You are a tiny frightening woman."
Me, "What?"
Attending," I'm sure you get the tiny part, but the frightening is just a 'quality'. You know like Chandler on Friends had a homosexual 'quality', you have a frightening 'quality'."... "That's a compliment."
Me, "Thanks?"

A, "The pizza looks hot."
Cafeteria worker, "Nah, they never really get more than luke warm."
A, "Um, OK." (walks away without pizza)
I admire his honesty in the matter, no false advertising of cafeteria food there.




And for your furthur amusement and to see other people having fun at work, some Friends Bloopers...not my video, just thought they were funny.





No comments:

Post a Comment